Setting up a home base with some extra sleeping space is easy with the Coleman Yarborough Pass Fast Pitch 6-Person Tent. The Fast Pitch system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension to let you set up your tent 45% faster than a comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the tent is 75% more water-resistant, and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams also helps you stay dry. Angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Illumiline reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- Up to 45% faster setup and 75% more water-resistant than a comparable standard Coleman tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitch system with pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension
- Illumiline reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Angled windows keep the rain out when the windows are open
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- Sets up easy in about 8 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- Doors: 1D-Doors
- Rainfly: Polyguard 800mm
- Tent: Polyguard, Polyester mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 100D
- Poles: 4 pre-connected and 1 separate fiberglass
- Size: 7' x 12'
- Center Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 18.6 lbs.