Grab a drink and an outdoor chair, and watch nature unfold before your eyes with a Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent with Screen Room. The screen room is a great way to stay away from bugs while enjoying the great outdoors. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec system and its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning and an angled window, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. A hinged door makes for easy comings and goings. Inside, it is spacious enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
- Official tent of the National Park Foundation
- Screen room for bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit
- Angled window keeps the rain out when the windows are open
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard fabric is made to last season after season
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- Easy setup in about 20 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- Rainfly for extra weather protection
- 11' x 9'
- With 9' x 6' screen room
- 6' 8" center height