Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs in a spacious, fully-accessorized, cabin design when you pack the Coleman Elite WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent. It's designed with three added features - a 100-lumen battery-powered LED light for more fun after dark, patented self-rolling windows for easy ventilation and a patented hinged door for quick access inside and out. With a screened porch, large windows and 6 ft. 8 in. of head room, it feels more like a house than a tent. The tent is also built to hold up to the weather. Specially-designed windows allow you open them for more airflow - even in the rain - and still stay dry. The strong steel frame with Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind, and the WeatherTec Systems patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once - reducing setup time to just 20 minutes. The 17 ft. x 9 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- 100-lumen LED tent light, powered by four D-cell batteries or one Coleman CPX 6 Rechargeable Battery Cartridge
- Self-rolling, patented windows for easy ventilation
- Patented hinged door for quick access in or out
- Screened porch to enjoy the outdoors with the bugs and added sleeping space on dry nights
- Cabin design for added room during extended-stay trips
- Specially-angled windows keep rain out when the windows are open
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments and strong steel frame stand up to wind
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy 20-minute setup
- 17' x 9' fits six people or two queen airbeds
- 6' 8" height, room to stand and move
- 6.3 mm fiberglass poles
- 19 mm steel poles
- Screened Area: 6' x 9'