The Coleman Octagon 98 tent makes camping easy so you can enjoy every moment of your outdoor adventure. In about 15 minutes you can have the tent set up or taken down. Steel poles create a rugged frame, and color-coded pole attachments make easy setup. The spacious interior fits two queen-sized airbeds or 8 people in sleeping bags. There's even a privacy divider that you can adjust to create just the kind of space you need, and two doors allow you to enter or exit. Two inner storage pockets provide a place to put your necessities. An exclusive WeatherTec system and vented rainfly keep you dry and comfortable when it rains.
- Two doors for entry from either side of the tent
- Steel poles
- WeatherTec system's patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Half-length zip-on fly for better ventilation
- Color-coded pole attachments for easy set-up
- Windows and mesh roof for maximum air circulation
- Removable privacy wall to create separate rooms
- Interior storage pockets with cup holders
- 13' x 13'
- 6' 10" center height
- Doors: Two zippered doors
- Rain Fly: Polyester taffeta 68D
- Inner Tent: Polyester taffeta 68D, polyester mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D
- Poles: Steel