With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman Montana 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. Its designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains - even when they're open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec Systems patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once - reducing easy setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 ft. x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Size: 12' x 7' footprint
- Center Height: 5' 8"