Dual Fuel lantern uses included USB rechargeable battery or 3 standard D-cell batteries, can charge USB electronic devices, waterproof, floats, high/low/green LED modes.
One great hunting and camping lantern. The Ruckus is a Duel Fuel, USB Charge lantern with Power Bank capabilities. With high and low power modes, you can get 5 hours of 1000 lumens, 40 hours of tactical green light, or a soft glow for up to 7 days. You can also charge your USB compatible electronic using its integrated Power Bank design. If you don't have the time or a power source to recharge the lantern, quickly pop in 3 standard D-cell batteries and you're good to go.
USB Charge. In the past, lights using rechargeable batteries required specialized and often bulky chargers and cables. USB Charge capability allows you to use standard Micro USB cables to plug into the light directly or even directly into the battery to quickly top off your charge with home and car cables/charges that you already have on hand.
Dual Fuel. Rechargeable batteries save money and are capable of higher light output, but are susceptible to power drain while not in use and are not always practical for use in the field. Dual Fuel is a design concept that allows lights to run off of rechargeable or standard disposable batteries, increasing the capability of your lights and giving you the best of both worlds.
Power Bank. This capability allows you to use your Browning light to keep your USB electronic devices charged. Your smartphone might be your only link to first responders in the event of an emergency. It could also be serving as your primary map/navigation device, camera, etc. Keep your phone and a host of other devices charged when you need them most.
- Powerful white LED That Never Needs Replaced
- Rugged Polymer Design with Rubberized Coating and On/Off Switches
- Modes Include Full Power White Light, Warm Area Light, Stealth Green, and Emergency Strobe
- Li-ion Battery is Rated for 500 Charging Cycles
- Recharges in Just 4-5 Hours From Most AC Power Sources
- USB Charging Port with Waterproof Cover
- USB Power Bank Design Allows Charging Other USB Devices like Mobile Phones
- Dual Fuel Design Allows use of Three Standard D-Cell Batteries (Not Included)
- Color Coded Battery Status and Charging Status Indicators
- Waterproof to 33 Feet
- Holds a Battery Charge for 1 1/2 Years, Making it Ideal for Long-Term Storage
- Drop Tested From 16 Feet without Functional Damage
- Includes USB Chargeable Cable
- Model: Ruckus USB Rechargeable Latern
- Maximum Lumens: 1000 and Low Lumens: 19
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Number of Batteries: 1
- Battery Life: High: 5 Hours and Low: 320 Hours
- Switch Type: Push Button, Side, and Memory
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Color: Green and White
- Brightness Levels: High, Medium, Low, and Strobe
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Water Resistant and Waterproof: Yes
- Submersible: 2 Meters
- Floatable: Yes
- Length: 7 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz (with Batteries)
- Color: Gray