Stop manhandling those heavy, bulky backyard beasts, and show off as the grillmaster with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Propane Grill. It's easy to tote around and set up. Just fold it up, roll it with one hand to your favorite cooking spot and set it up in a matter of seconds with the lift and lock system. The grill comes equipped with durable cast-iron grilling surfaces. (Coleman RoadTrip pot support and griddles are available separately.) When you're ready to grill, push a button to ignite the InstaStart matchless lighting system. Cook for more than an hour on one propane cylinder with 20,000 BTUs of power on 285 sq. in. of cooking surface. It's perfect for BBQs, picnics, tailgating, camping or a night on the patio. When you're ready to leave, it folds down small enough to fit in the back of most car trunks.
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Portable grill sets up in seconds
- Easy to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
- Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner
- Propane-powered, uses 16.4-oz. cylinders
- InstaStart Technology for matchless lighting
- Convenient design, built-in tool holders and sliding tables
- Accessories sold separately
- Removable grease management tray
- Two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- Cooking Dimensions: 32" L x 19" W x 35" H (Without Side Tables Extended)
- Storage Dimensions: 39" L x 19" W x 12" H
- Grill on Stand Weight: 44 lbs.
- Color: Blue