Enjoy the campsite sunrise the right way—with a cup of fresh coffee from the Coleman Camping Coffeemaker. The steel base fits over most camp stove burners. Just pour enough water for up to 10 cups of coffee into the easy-fill reservoir. Once it starts to boil, the water will move through the filter and brew itself into the glass decanter. For campers who just can't wait for the entire pot to brew before pouring that first cup, the Pause ‘N Serve feature lets you do just that without the mess.
- Set over a camp stove for drip-brewed coffee
- Steel base fits on most traditional 2 or 3-burner camp stoves
- Reservoir with large opening for easy filling
- Large glass carafe holds ten cups of coffee
- Removable swing-out basket fits 8-12 cup filters
- Pause and serve feature allows you to pour a cup during brewing without the mess
- Dimensions: 8.5" X 11" X 14"