Cooking in the great outdoors just got easier with the Coleman Pack-Away Kitchen. The full-size expanding aluminum frame and snap-on surfaces make setting up easy. The side stand adjusts to fit most Coleman stoves and coolers, while a separate food prep surface allows ample space for slicing meat and vegetables. A lantern hook provides a convenient place to hang your light for cooking at night. You'll get plenty of room to store utensils and extra ingredients or supplies with the hanging hooks and a mesh shelf. When the fun is done, the whole setup packs into a single integrated storage system for easy, compact, one-handed carrying.
- Lantern holder for day or night cooking
- Handy utensil hooks
- Convenient mesh storage shelf
- Side stand fits most Coleman stoves and coolers
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Expanding frame and snap-on surfaces for quick and easy setup
- All pieces store in self-contained case with handle
- Full size kitchen packs into 32" x 11" x 4" carry case
- Cooking Area: 24" x 24" adjusts to fit the width of Coleman stoves and table top grills
- Separate MDF tabletop food prep area: 32" x 24" (not a cooking surface)
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs. evenly distributed
- Carry Weight: 11.6 lbs.
Table top for light use only. Not recommended for use with stoves or extremely hot items. Table is not intended to support the weight of a person