While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, it is important not to forget the people who will be caring for their little ones in the outdoors, from picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness. The centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children, covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides piece of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag.
(16) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(1) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
(4) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(12) Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
(4) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
(4) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn:
(1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain:
(1) Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
(1) Cold Pack
(2) Safety Pins
(1) Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(2) Thermometer, Disposable
(1) Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual
(3) Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
(3) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(3) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(1) After Bite Kids, Tube
(2) Natrapel 8 hour Tick & Insect Repellent Wipe
(12) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(1) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
(1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
(4) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- Weight: 1 lb., 1 oz.
- Size: 6 x 8.5 x 3"