Featuring two individually adjustable anti-clog burners that provide up to 10,000 BTUs each the Texsport Rainier Compact Dual Burner Propane Stove can cook just about anything. The full rear and side wind screens will shield the flame during windy conditions while the chrome plated grid ensures a long, low-maintenance service life. The stove's rugged construction means that it is designed to accommodate heavier and higher-quality cookware. The Rainier Stove uses a metal socket injector valve that fits either 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. disposable propane cylinders (not included). When you start planning your next camping trip, be sure to include one of these economical, well-made and reliable cooking stoves in your packing list.
- Full rear and side wind screens
- Baked enamel finish on heavy gauge steel
- Chrome plated grid
- Two adjustable anti-clog burners provide up to 10,000 BTU's each
- Metal socket injector valve fits either 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 11.34" x 4.12"
- Weight: 9 lbs.